Youtube sensation Angela An started her vlog series “Internationally ME” in 2015. With over 23 million views on her YouTube channel, she has since made huge strides as both an influencer and an entrepreneur. Having successfully launched Akita Inaka School, where they teach a Japanese language course that highlights the country’s beautiful traditions and unique culture through immersive experiences in the countryside, Angela continues to prove that success can be found in doing what you love.
🎟 Ticket Link: https://entrepreneurexperienceangelaan.peatix.com/
Sharing her experiences with her community, the Japan ambassador, YouTube content creator and co-founder of Akita Inaka School is determined to continue having conversations about the culturally traditional, rural parts of the country she now calls home. Following the popularity of her all-things-Japan vlog series, Angela’s goal as an influencer and businesswoman is to highlight the country’s heritage and nature. Here’s your chance to chat with the woman who’s turned her passion into profit, and earned herself more than 250,000 subscribers in the process.
Topics we’ll cover
• Creating and Maintaining a Personal and Professional Brand
• How to Use Vlogging to Expand Your Business
• Spotting Gaps in the Market
• Tackling Japan’s Entrepreneurial Landscape with a Niche
• Discovering the Importance of Culture
✔ Date: Thursday, December 5th
✔ Time: 7:30 – 9:30pm
✔ Location: the Hive Jinnan
🎟 Admission: JPY 2,000 (includes one drink)
🎟 Tickets available at the door
• An ENTREPRENEUR launching a new business adventure?
• A PROFESSIONAL whose passion is a priority?
• An INFLUENCER looking to branch into business ventures?
Then this is a talk you need to see.
⚑ Hosted by The Hive Japan, Hive Life and The Experience Series at The Hive.